Happy Friday! Did this week drag on or what? I’m excited for the weekend which involves sleeping in tomorrow (hopefully), binge watching Netflix shows, celebrating my sister’s birthday Saturday night, a friend’s baby shower on Sunday and maybe some tuxedo shopping for the wedding.
Four of my nicknames:
– Paco (my fiance and I call each other Paco)
– And… I think that’s it?
Four jobs I’ve had:
– Wedding/banquet server at an old train station
– Medical Records Clerk at a hospital
– Human resources Department at college
– Executive Assistant at a radio station
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
– Good Fellas
– The Shawshank Redemption
– Home Alone
– Over the Hedge
Four things in my purse:
– Two wallets (I’m in the process of switching all the stuff over from one to the other .. and I gave up halfway through the process.)
– Day planner
Four places I’ve lived:
I’ve only lived in two places, home and college:
– Mansfield, PA
Four places I’ve visited:
– St. Thomas, USVI
Four places on my travel bucket list:
Four things I don’t eat:
– runny egg yolks
Four shows I watch:
– ANYTHING on the Food Network
– The Following
– Modern Family
Four things I’m looking forward to in 2015:
Right now my only focus is on one thing which is:
– GETTING MARRIED! Can’t believe it’s happening.
Linking up here!