Monday’s are not that tough when you only have 3 days of work ahead of you before the glorious feast known as Thanksgiving. I wasn’t all too excited about the Holiday until this morning when I realized I only had to endure 3 more days of my hellish 5:30 a.m. wake up call before I could start drinking heavily without feeling guilty because duh, Thanksgiving is for drinking heavily without judgment.
You can quote me on that.
I feel like every year around this time my body goes into hibernation mode where I try to salvage all of the “down” time I can get before my schedule is bombarded with family parties, shopping, and last minute work deadlines. I had a whole list of things I should have done this weekend but, yeah, none of them happened.
In a perfect world, I would have done at least SOME of the following things this weekend:
– review and order engagements photos
– clean the bathroom
– vacuum the downstairs, staircase, and upstairs
– finish blog post drafts (I have about 50)
– mop kitchen floor
– hang up photos and shelves in newly painted kitchen (Home Improvement)
– clean out my car
– make appointment for snow tires (The S Word)
– make rice krispie treats (my spin on this classic recipe coming soon)
– schedule a haircut
– start and complete one of the 3 million Pinterest projects from my Craft Board
– clean out my closet and donate unused items to the Salvation Army
– start Christmas shopping
– put on real clothes
– pay bills
– figure out wtf I’m doing for wedding stuff
– return clothes to TJ Maxx
– take a nap
– update my resume
So you see, I actually had a lot of things to complete this weekend but in reality all I did was the following:
– watched Netflix until my eyes hurt
– drank boxed wine
My lack of weekend activities also means a lack of photos; however, I’m sure my weekend looked a little something like this:
Anyway, Happy Monday!