Y’all.. the struggle is real today. Too much beer last night. Way too much beer. BUT, I showed up today because I want to try my hardest to complete Blogtober.
Today our prompt is “If I Were President..” and I’m having a hard time writing this because (beer, duh) I never would want the job of a President. That sounds like an awful lot of responsibility and I have no desire for it. I have a hard time picking out shoes for my outfit let alone make decisions for an entire population of people.
But here are few things that I would address if I were President:
– Every kid gets a free trip to Disney.
– Every person would get Columbus Day, MLK Day, Good Friday.. etc. off of work besides just teachers.
– Plus Monday’s. No one likes working on Mondays.. 3 day weekend, every weekend.
– It would be mandatory to own a dog, specifically a hyper Border Collie, before having children. Because.. pets and kids are similar, remember? If you can survive the Border Collie you will then be allowed to have children.
– Christmas gifts will be free. Not sure how I’d do that.. but any gift deemed for Christmas – free of charge.
– Bullying would not be tolerated. The punishment? Locked in a room full of scary clowns, for a month.
Now off to nurse this hangover. Happy Saturday!