1) I suffer from empathy. I truly worry about everyone and their feelings constantly. Even people that I don’t know. It is so overwhelming.
2) I used to be obsessed with obnoxious ring tones.
-Lil Mama – Lip Gloss.. Used that for a solid 6 months.
-Fergie – London Bridge.. Duh. Musical genius that needed to be played every time my phone made a sound.
3) I realize I should’ve went into education. I was not a fan of school and even struggled sometimes so I think I would be able to connect to students with similar issues.
4) I can do splits. I have an award for “Awesome Split!” from my cheerleading days. Resume worthy?
5) I obsess about food. Like obsess about not eating certain things. I don’t drink soda. Because its unhealthy? No, I dont want the wasted calories or the full bloated feeling from diet soda.
6) I sing songs to my cat and dog.. love songs. Itty Bitty’s song is currently You Are My Sunshine by Ray Charles and Bailey’s song is Happy Together by The Turtles.
7) I think I actually have a deviated septum. Ya know that thing girls use as an excuse for a nose job? Yeah, I think I have it. I cannot breathe out of my nose, at all. I have to make a conscious effort to do so. My voice is terribly nasally too. However, I do have a large nose so if I ever got it fixed I’m afraid people would assume that’s the reason.
8) I have awful road rage. I’d be afraid for someone to be in the car with me on my commute to and from work because I’m scary.
9) I absolutely hate the marshmallows in Lucky Charm cereal.
10) I eat peanut butter out of the jar with a fork. Why? Because it just feels right.